Katie Price ‘jets to Turkey on holiday with fiancé Carl Woods’ following her alleged attack
Love Love Island? Our Factor 50 email brings all the goss direct to your inbox
Katie Price has reportedly boarded a plane on a holiday to Turkey with her fiancé Carl Woods following her alleged assault by a man at a house in Essex last month.
It has been claimed that the 43 year old former glamour model took the opportunity to have a couple of days break in the mediterranean sun with Carl before heading back to work on Friday.
Claiming the reports had been confirmed by a source, The Sun said that mum-of-five Katie is hoping the getaway will help to “clear her head” after a tough few weeks at home.
"Katie left for Turkey this morning,” the source told the publication.
“She needs a few days to clear her head after everything that's been going on.
“She's going back to where she stayed after the surgery,” the insider then claimed, saying the former I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! star just needs to recuperate.
“She needs to relax and enjoy the sun for a few days,” the source went on.
"She'll be back for her makeup classes at the weekend, but needed to get away for a few days,” the insider added.
OK! has contacted a representative for Katie Price for comment.
Katie recently returned to her social media and has been back at work doing various engagements ever since her alleged assault on August 23, including getting ready for her make-up masterclasses across the country.
Katie’s fiancé also broke his self-imposed break from Instagram with a video hitting out at the abuse he’d received online on Tuesday 21 September.
The former Love Island star told his followers “never ever” had he “felt so low” as the “past few weeks”, claiming he had to “go into hiding and shut down” due to the “vile” comments and trolling he’d had.
Carl insisted he’s a “good fella”, has “always been a good fella” and “always will be”.
“And anyone that thinks anything different of me – when you know the truth, when I’m allowed to tell the truth, you’ll be eating your words,” the social media personality added.
Carl finished his videos by claiming he “has never” hurt Katie and “never ever would”.
It comes after Katie told police she was punched in the face during an alleged incident that occurred at around 1.30am on Monday 23 August.
A 32 year old man was arrested on suspicion of assault, theft and coercive and controlling behaviour at a house in Little Canfield, Essex.
The alleged attacker was released on bail after the arrest, with the initial court date scheduled for 20 September.
On Monday 20 September, it was confirmed that the man’s bail date has been extended until later this week.
It was later confirmed by police that the man has been re-bailed until next month.
Stay up to date with all the latest on Katie Price by signing up to OK!'s daily celebrity newsletter.
Source: Read Full Article