Prince Harry appears pensive as he’s seen for first time since landing in the UK

Get daily celeb exclusives and behind the scenes house tours direct to your inbox

Prince Harry has been pictured for the first time since landing the UK.

The 36 year old was seen sitting in the passenger seat of a black vehicle as he made his may to an undisclosed location, just one day before coming face-to-face with his brother Prince William, 39, for the unveiling of their late mum Princess Diana's statue.

The Duke of Sussex appeared pensive as he kept his gaze looking straight ahead with his hand covering his mouth.

The royal has spent the last week in isolation at his previous residence of Frogmore Cottage to ensure he as well as his loved ones are protected from the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

However, earlier today on Wednesday 30 June, he finished his quarantine period to attend a charity event as a "surprise guest".

Earlier this week, he also appeared in a pre-recorded speech for another event, seemingly filmed at his California mansion.

His surprise contribution came during a virtual ceremony for the Diana Award, a charity which runs anti-bullying and mentoring programmes for youngsters.

Harry told them that his mother would be proud of them "for living your authentic life with purpose and with compassion for others".

He added: "She believed that young people have the power to change the world."

It has been reported that Harry faced a meeting with the Queen as soon as he arrived back in London last week.

Become an OK! VIP and see all our exclusives – for free!

Become an OK! VIP and you will unlock access to all of our big exclusives…

Be the first to meet the latest showbiz babies, see the most sought after wedding pictures of the year, or take a guided tour around your favourite star's lavish multi-million pound home – all for free!

Sign up here

Her Majesty was spotted heading towards Frogmore Cottage just minutes after her grandson was whisked inside by security.

Harry is said to have met his grandmother several times outside when he was back for the Duke of Edinburgh's funeral in April, but this is the first time Harry has returned since blasting the Royal Family on his mental health TV show, accusing them of "neglect".

"Every single ask, request, warning, whatever it is, to stop just got met with total silence or total neglect," he said in his AppleTV series, The Me You Can't See.

"We spent four years trying to make it work. We did everything that we possibly could to stay there and carry on doing the role and doing the job."

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle

  • Prince Harry received share of £4.45…
  • Prince Harry and Meghan Markle plan …
  • Meghan Markle and Prince Harry give …
  • Kate plans to help Princes William a…

Adding that he went into "fight or flight mode," he continued to tell how he was "all over the place mentally" and said the ages 28 to 32 were a "nightmare time in my life."

Harry went on to say: "Towards my late 20s I was starting to ask questions of 'Should I really be here?' And that was when I suddenly started going: 'You can't keep hiding from this'.

"Family members have said 'Just play the game and your life will be easier. But I've got a hell of a lot of my mum in me. I feel as though I'm outside of the system but I'm still stuck there. The only way to free yourself and break out is to tell the truth."

Source: Read Full Article