Bindi Irwin suffers loss ahead of wedding after death of family pet
Bindi Irwin has paid tribute to her beloved pet chicken which sadly died aged 13.
The 21-year-old's dear family pet named Piggy has been around for years.
It was even around when Bindi's late father was alive.
Bindi is mourning the loss of her pet bird ahead of her wedding to beau Chandler Powell.
- Steve Irwin's daughter Bindi brands brother Robert her 'teammate' in emotional post
- Steve Irwin’s son Robert remembers late father in emotional family interview
She shared a heartfelt string of snaps with her 2.8m followers on Instagram.
Steve Irwin's daughter captioned the snap: "For nearly 13 years you made us smile through life’s ups and downs.
"Rest In Peace my lovely girl."
The animal lover's followers rushed to the photos to offer their support.
- Steve Irwin says ‘fatherhood changed his life’ in touching clip amid family feud
- Steve Irwin's daughter Bindi reveals she's walking 'down the aisle with a koala'
One wrote: "Oh I’m so sorry for your loss, I know how much Piggy meant to all of you! Sending you hugs!"
While another said: "Aww so sad your beautiful little hen has passed away. I have the same breed and I love them."
"Just remember your dad is their new owner. I'm sorry for your loss." commented a third with a heart emoji.
Bindi's future husband Chandler showed his support by commenting on the post.
- Steve Irwin's family make late Crocodile Hunter's 'dream come true' amid 'family feud'
- Steve Irwin's TV producer best friend breaks silence over family 'feud'
The 22-year-old showed his love with a heart emoji.
Chandler's sweetheart lost her hen amid planning for her wedding.
The couple have said they're tying the knot at Australia Zoo, where the family have continued Steve Irwin's legacy.
Bindi's father tragically died back in 2006 when a stingray barb stabbed his heart.
The media personality was an infamous animal lover and Bindi has followed in her father's footsteps.
Source: Read Full Article